"If our country is value disappearing for in time of war let us resolve that it is really valuable living for in time of peace...!!!"
~Hamilton Fish.




"Freedom is the breath of life to countries...!!!"
~George Bernard Shaw.


"What better day to lay the cornerstone of the Freedom Tower than the day our country declared its independence...!!!"
~George Paalki.



"True liberation and independence can only exist in doing what's exact...!!!"
~Brigham Young.




"There, I guess King George will be able to read that...!!!"
~John Hancock.




"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it...!!!"
~Thomas Paine.




I favor freedom with risk to peace with captivity.




"The United States is the only country with a known birthday...!!!
~James G. Blaine.




"I love my autonomy. I love my America...!!!"
~Jessi Lane Adams.




Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happinss and courage to be the secret of liberty...!!!"
~Lauis D. Brandeis.

Post a Comment

 
Top